SPECIAL OFFER £40
Abdominal Sacral Massage Benefits for Women
- Helps to re position a misaligned uterus such as retroverted (tipped back towards the spine)
- Enhances hormonal balance throughout the menstrual cycle
- Help to break up scar tissue following a laparoscopy or other pelvic investigations such as removal of appendix
- Increases fresh blood to the uterus and decreases brown spotting.
- Helps to reduce the stress hormone, cortisol.
- Increases blood to the uterus & cervix
- Helps eliminate faeces from the colon
- Helps break down impacted faeces from the colon
- Supports a healthy digestion and the deep colon massage aims to help to loosen any hardened debris and to encourage natural bowel movement. For people with digestive disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, heartburn, gastro- oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) and Crohn’s disease, treatment may help alleviate the symptoms and discomfort.
- Helps to increase the flexibility of the interconnecting tissues between the organs to allow a good blood supply to the uterus.